Easter Nails!

So I was sorting out my stash of polish and somehow ended up picking out all my pastel colours.  I guess it's just nice that it's the easter weekend!!  Perfect excuse for cute-ish nail art (which I actually haven't tried my hand at till now).  Here's the result of an hour of squinting:

(do excuse the small whisk of stray cotton on my pinky)

I love it to bits!!! :)  Unfortunately my "chick" doesn't quite look like one, but he's cute nonetheless.  I've named him Doofus for now.

Here's my right hand:
and please excuse my bleeding heart for this pic!
I'm right handed, so my right hand is definitely a little messier - but I do like how my bunny turned out!  Although, I must say thinking of 10 different designs is really a bit difficult.  Plus, I was trying to refrain from having to do zigzags on my right hand purely because I knew it would turn into a complete mess even if I tried!


Above are some of the polishes I used for this manicure.  Actually, come to think about it, all are here except for Smitten Polish Confection.  Base coat was Orly Bonder and top coat was Seche Vite.

I can't stop staring at my nails :) I hope these last at least 4 days!!

Happy Easter, folks!

love
mich

No comments:

Post a Comment